Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎F‎ > ‎

Fordson Heights

Fordson Heights is the area between Greenwood Avenue, Neal Boulevard and Campbell Drive, north of Greenwood Cemetery. The residential subdivision was annexed to Hamilton in 1919 as the Ford Motor Company plant was being built nearby. The housing development was on land acquired by the Detroit-Hamilton Land Company (see Ford Plant).

Return to Index
Comments