Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎E‎ > ‎

Edgewood School District

Edgewood School District started with Seven Mile and Wayne schools merging as the Shiloh District April 6, 1959. Then the Shiloh and Trenton districts combined Feb. 14, 1968, to form the Edgewood district. In September 1968, the new Edgewood District had 2,766 pupils, including 707 at Trenton High School.


Return to Index
Comments