Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎D‎ > ‎

Daraugh's Station

Daraugh's Station was a frontier station established in 1792 by John Daraugh on the west bank of the Great Miami River near the mouth of Indian Creek in Section 34 of Ross Township, according to Richard Scamyhorn and John Steinle in Stockades in the Wilderness. The name also has been spelled Darraugh, Derrah, Dorrough, Dorough and Deurow in some records.

Return to Index
Comments