Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎C‎ > ‎

Camp Timber Hill

Camp Timber Hill, or Camp Timberhill, on Hamilton-Middletown Road (Ohio 4) was donated to the Girl Scouts in 1949 by Mildred S. and Earl Van Horn Thompson.
The 58-acre wooded tract has been used as overnight, weekend and summer day camps by the Great Rivers Girl Scout Council.


Return to Index
Comments