Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎B‎ > ‎


Boggerville was in Section 12 in the northeast corner of Reily Township at Woods or Woods Station. "That part of the town of Woods on the north side of the railroad is labeled Boggerville by Orton," noted Dr. David T. Jones in The Story of the Oxford Vicinity (1952), a reference to Edward Orton's  Report on the Geology of Butler County."

Return to Index