Bijou Theater was at 323-325 Court Street, Hamilton. The theater at 323-329 Court Street had been listed as the Buckingham Theater, Jack B. Seivers, proprietor, in the 1894-1895 city directory. In the 1896-1897 directory, the theater was identified as the Bijou Theater, Adam Hammerly, proprietor. The Bijou was listed in the 1900-1901 city directory. In 1910 directory, it boasted "first class vaudeville," Adam Hammerly, proprietor. It was listed in the 1912 directory, but not in the 1913 edition.