Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎A‎ > ‎

Avalon

Avalon, which was annexed to Middletown in 1956, was platted in Lemon Township in 1921. The 1950 census listed it as unincorporated area with a population of 2,195. According to the 1930 plat book, it was northwest of present Verity Parkway, east of Hook Field and Germantown Road (Ohio 4) and south of the canal of the Middletown Hydraulic. It includes Avalon Drive, Wilbraham Road, Winona Drive, Eldora Drive and Oberon Drive.


Return to Index
Comments