Products‎ > ‎Equipment‎ > ‎

Gerhardt





About Gerhardt

In 1846, C. Gerhardt was founded by Dr. Ludwig Clamor Marquart as "Marquart's Lager chemischer Utensilien" in Bonn. This makes the company one of the oldest laboratory suppliers in the world still in existance. In 1872, Carl Gerhardt bought the company and renamed it "C. Gerhardt Fabrik & Lager chemischer Apparate" - a name that guarantees quality and innovation ever since. In 1918, Dr. Walter Gerhardt, the son of Carl Gerhardt took over the company. After his death in 1958, Dr. Wolfgang Macke, a grandson of Carl Gerhardt became the owner of the company. Since 1975, his son Dr. Til Macke has been the CEO of the company. He acquired a large property in the industrial area of Königswinter-Oberdollendorf and the company was moved out there in 2003. Thus, the fifth generation with Jan and Tom Macke, have now a solid base again from where they will be leading Gerhardt into a successful future.


Specification


Digestion 

Distillation


Extraction


Heating


Shakers


Website