Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is:
Saddon Taha Ahmad.
I am Assistant Professor with a PhD degree in Physics,
teaching in the Faculty of Science and Health at Koya University in Kurdistan Region, F.R. Iraq
Publications: x Books + 14 Journal Articles + 3 Conf. papers
Citation : 78
Mobile: (+964) -7503124530
My Portfolio & CAD (PF&CAD) (Hyperlink)
My Google Scholar :https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-bO9em4AAAAJ&hl=en
I teach several topics at my faculty, i.e.
1. Nuclear Physics(theory).: in DPHY
2. Nuclear Laboratory : in DPHY
3. Nuclear instrumentation(theory): in DPHY
4. Quantum Chemistry.(theory): in DCHM.
My research interests focus on;
1. Nuclear Structure & nuclear Models.
2. Nuclear Spectroscopy & Nuclear Radiations.
3. Electromagnetic fields and their application for environmental protection.
4. Programming Languages (FORTRAN, MATLAB, MATHEMATICA) for the purpose of writing my own software or developing the exist programs in the above fields
5. Environmental measurements : background and NORM nuclear radiation , using monitoring systems and alpha , beta and gamma spectrometers, Dosimeter applications
For help go to;