PROJECT FAIR 2017
All Kettle Moraine students in grades 1 through 5 are invited and encouraged to participate in the Project Fair!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Registration Deadline: April 5, 2017
- Projects brought to Dousman Elementary: May 2, 3:30 – 5:30 pm
- Viewing and feedback from panel of judges: May 3
- Viewing by the public: May 3, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Projects taken home May 3 after 7:15pm or May4, 7:00am - 4:00pm
In addition to the log, every project must include the Requirement and Evaluation Sheet for their category, and the Signature Sheet filled in and signed by both the student and a parent. Students are given individual feedback on their project by a panel of judges. All projects are awarded special recognition with a participation award and are exhibited according to grade level and academic category. Students cannot work with partners but may have parental help. Only individual projects may be entered, although music performances may be duets or ensembles. Students must bring their projects to Dousman Elementary the day before the fair during the registration check-in times. We provide tables; exhibitors provide easels or other display aids.