Girl Scout Paw Patch Program
Kitten Krazy is happy to announce our new Paw Patch Program!
Our Paw Patch Program is designed to help your Girl Scout Troop of any age complete the necessary requirements to obtain your pet/animal-related patches or service project programs, while helping Kitten Krazy fulfill our mission.
Upon completion of the requirements listed below, we will also provide each girl with a FREE Kitten Krazy Fun Patch!
Please contact Jennette at 216-559-0308 or email@example.com to participate.
Troop members must book a 1-hour educational tour at the Kitten Krazy Klubhouse located in Brunswick Hills and complete any one or more of the following activities:
- Start a troop toner cartridge recycling program. Kitten Krazy accepts all brands of used toner cartridges for recycling.
- Collect items from our Wish List (see attached) from your family and friends or hold a fundraising event to collect items.
- Schedule at least a two-hour shift at Pet Supplies Plus in Medina to collect items from customers for our shelter. Shift must be scheduled through Kitten Krazy and require one adult and no more than 4 troop members. Multiple shifts may be scheduled per day to accommodate the whole troop. Kitten Krazy provides all materials needed to hold this fundraiser.
- Hold a bake sale, car wash, garage sale or other fundraising event to collect monetary donations.
- Volunteer at a Kitten Krazy fundraising event. Check our website periodically for upcoming fundraising events at www.kittenkrazy.org. Please be sure to contact us to schedule your troop.
Printable Copy of Instructions for Troop Leader