Welcome to the Kirbyville CISD Parent/Student Training Site for our Bring Your Own Device program. For the 2013- 2014 school year we are expanding our BYOD program to include students in grades 7 - 12.
On this site you will find all of the information about the KCISD BYOD Program as well as the form necessary to register your student in the BYOD program.
Please complete the following steps with your student to register them and their device(s) in the KCISD BYOD Program:
1.) Download from the "KCISD BYOD Documents" link (on the left of this page) and read through the following documents with your student:
- KCISD AUP (Electronic Communications and Data Management)
- KCISD BYOD Program Guide (Program Handbook/Frequently Asked Questions)
- Request For Student Use of Personal Devices (Exhibit F)
- KCISD BYOD Parent/Student Training Presentation
2.) Watch the short KCISD BYOD Parent/Student Training Presentation.
3.) Find the MAC Address for each of your student's devices (maximum of 3 may be registered).
4.) Print and complete the Request For Student Use of Personal Devices (Exhibit F) form.
- It is extremely important to have the correct MAC Address for each device. If the MAC is incorrect the device will not be able to connect to the BYOD wireless network.
- Both student and parent must sign the form.
5.) Return the signed Request For Student Use of Personal Devices form to your Campus Office.
Once your form is completed and turned in to the campus office your student will be able to access the BYOD Wireless at school within 2 class days.