posted Feb 9, 2015, 7:27 PM by Unknown user
updated Feb 9, 2015, 7:37 PM
**It's time to apply for the 2015 Spring Tech Grant!!!**
As a member of the Kern CUE affiliate, you are eligible to apply for a grant up to $1,000.00 for personal ownership of equipment, software, or training to support your classroom instruction and your great new ideas! This equipment/software/training is for your personal use and will belong to YOU! Kern CUE will be awarding 1 grant for up to $1000!
- ALL applicants must be registered Kern CUE members. If you are not sure of your current member status, please go to the CUE website (http://cue.org) to register to become a member of CUE and join the affiliate Kern CUE. If you became a member through the Kern Technology Conference, your membership is pending, but you ARE eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a K-12 classroom teacher at a public, parochial, or independent school, or teacher in a community college or university
- As the grant recipient, you are required to share how your students, and those involved, have benefited from your project by giving a presentation at the annual Kern CUE Technology Festival on October 10, 2015. Kern CUE also encourages you to share your project information with CUE in a conference presentation or an ON-CUE article.
- At least one of the following curriculum content areas is included: English/language arts, mathematics, science, social studies
- Grant request does not exceed $1000 (Any requests exceeding this amount will not be considered.)
February 9, 2015 : Grant Application Period Begins
March 29, 2015: Grant Application Period Ends
March 30- April 13, 2015 : Application Reviews
April 14, 2015 : Winning Application will be announced