Look below for some tips to keep your minds in shape!
- Be sure to check out the library. They have some great programs for kids!
- Read each day
- Create a reading list and see if you can read everything on it before school starts next year!
- Read a book with your parents and write questions for them to answer.
- Help your parents when they grocery shop. Try to figure out what the total will be before you checkout.
- Switch to analog clocks.
- Help your parents cook by following a recipe.
o 5 MARBLE COMPOSITION NOTEBOOKS
o 5 TWO POCKET FOLDERS (NO BRADS)
o 1 PENCIL BOX
o 3 PACK OF PENCILS
o 2 BOXES OF CRAYONS
o 8 GLUE STICKS
o 2 BOXES OF KLEENEX
o 1 BOX OF STORAGE BAGS (ANY SIZE)
*You can use any supplies from last year.
*We will be sending a mid-year request for any supplies that need to be replenished.