Kannapolis City Schools will be one of North Carolina’s top twenty school districts.
To build the learners of today to be the leaders of tomorrow
- It is our responsibility to find ways for all children to learn.
- School climate encourages students’ active participation in their education.
- Desirable character traits should be taught, learned, and modeled by students, staff, and community.
- There must be high expectations for students and staff.
- Successful learners are the result of collaboration among school, home, and community.
- All students should have equal access to quality education.
- All children should have positive, nurturing, relationships with caring adults.
- Students, staff, and community deserve a safe, healthy environment.
- Ongoing, high-quality professional development is essential for exemplary schools.
- The continuous improvement of educational opportunities and instruction empowers students for 21st Century success.