|Prof. Grygoriy Zholtkevych, DSc in Engineering
Grigoriy Zholtkevich (transliteration from Russian)
The current positions are
Current research is focused on developing and analysing mathematical and computing models of systems and information processes for the different areas of science and technique.
- Dean of Mathematics and Computer Science School at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University and
- Head of Theoretical and Applied Computer Science Department at the School.
Areas of expertise include
- Automata Theory, Its Applications and Generalizations
- Model Checking and Formal Methods for Specification and Verification Behaviour of Distributed Systems
- Data Models and Datastores
- Quantum Information Processing