posted Nov 5, 2009, 8:30 AM by Ed Sanders
updated Apr 20, 2010, 2:11 AM
Plans are underway for the 63rd Western Province Council scheduled for May 19-23, 2010 in Anchorage, Alaska; the Hilton Anchorage will serve as the host hotel.
The fraternity has secured discount airfare and a hotel group rates as low as $99 per night. This is an outstanding rate; area hotels in this class typically go for two to three times this amount! Additionally, these rates are available three days before and three days after the council should you wish to spend some extra time in this scenic part of the country.
Make your reservation now! Rooms at the group rate are limited. See below for more details and reservation information:
63rd Western Province Council
"Creating Inspiration: A Call To Service"
Hosted by Anchorage Alumni Chapter
May 19 - 23, 2010
500 W. Third Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Reservations can be made in two ways:
- Phone: 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667)
- Online: hilton.com
Specify group/convention code "KAPSI" to obtain the special group rates.
| Jr. Suite
Arrangements have been made for discounted airfares on Alaska Airlines & its partner, Horizon Air. Specifically, receive either:
- 5% off published excursion fares except companion & other promotional fares, or
- 5% off YAS or FAS booked in "Y" or "F" inventory
- you must use the Kappa Alpha Psi Group Discount Code in order to receive the 5% discount: ECCMB1253
- travel must be between May 15 and May 29, 2010
- to keep track of the number of attendees using the discounted fares, PLEASE EMAIL Reggie Sears your TICKET NUMBER after you book at: rjscmp[at]aol[dot]com