Students are to do a presentation on a modern Christian martyr or missionary:
- The presentation can be on either an individual or a group/organization.
- The person/group must be Christian.
- All people/organizations must be from within your lifetime.
- Presentation are to be 5-10 minutes.
- If you using a video, it can not be more than 1/2 of the presentation, unless you personally made the video.
- You are free to use any method they wish for the presentation (PowerPoint, Prezi, video interview, SMARTBoard...), but the more creative, the higher the grade.
- You are to hand in a paper with their name, the name of the person(s) picked, and a one-paragraph summary of why they picked them.
Due Date: Thursday, June 4
Extra Credit: Students who volunteer to present early will get 10 bonus points on their project.
A complete rubric can be found here.