General Registration Info
last updated 2/7/17
Cost is $140/payable to R.H.S. at time of registration.
Two sessions will be held--one in June & one in July--see dates below.
A maximum of 35-40 students per class--they will fill quickly.
- Students must attend a minimum of 27 hours of class (can't miss).
- Students are required to complete three 2-hour ranges & 4 road drives (45 minutes behind-the-wheel + observation time).
- The range driving takes place in June, July, & August.
- The road driving begins in June and continues throughout summer, fall, & into winter based upon your *eligibility date and the availability of teachers--this *date varies from student to student.
- You must be an RHS area student & turn 16 prior to October 15th of the current calendar year--no exceptions, please don't ask...
- You may register for the summer class without a valid Utah Learner Permit, but must have one before the first day of class.
"eligibility date" is the LATEST of the following three dates: 1) 6
months from the learner permit issue date, 2) 16th birthday, & 3) the final
day of the classroom phase.
JUNE SESSION: 12-15, 19-21
JULY SESSION: 10-14
Classes are @ RHS in Room 2626
Parent Night June 20th (6-7:15 pm) for both June & July sessions
are available here or in the RHS Main Office on 2/7/17 & classes will be filled strictly on a first come-first served basis in the RHS Main Office. Partial registrations cannot be accepted.
Printable forms are available below.