posted Sep 23, 2008, 2:35 PM by Jeffery Loo
updated Sep 23, 2008, 3:42 PM
- Case studies in the Journal of the Medical Library Association
- The Medical Library Association Essential Guide to Becoming an Expert Searcher: Proven Techniques, Strategies, and Tips for Finding Health Information
- Jeff has recommended this book for UNC Libraries to buy. This book is available through Interlibrary Loan.
- ISBN 978-1-55570-622-7.
- 2008. 6×9. 150 pp. $65.00.
- Medical Library Association Expert Searching Resources
- Evidence Based Medicine Resources
- Evidence-based medicine : how to practice and teach EBM. New York : Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone, 2005.
- Search the library catalog for EBM resources. Many of them cover database searching.