- Ralston Elementary Morning Drop-Off Procedures 2016-2017
- Students may enter at either the bus entry or the front main entrance at 8:40, then line up at their inside classroom door
- Students who arrive at school before 8:40 will gather in the school entry way.
- Staff and parent volunteers will be on duty from 8:30 until the first bell at 8:45 a.m. to facilitate
- The tardy bell is 8:55
- The driveway is a “cell-free” zone
- When entering the driveway, please alternate vehicles with those heading south then north, etc.
- The driveway is a single lane with no parking, passing or access to parking (staff on duty to assist)
- The drop-off zone is designated by a white curb, cars move forward as a group (staff on duty to facilitate)
- Please utilize the parking lot if you need more time, if an adult needs to get out of the car to assist, or if parents would like to walk students to the outside of the main entrance.
- The parking lot can be accessed from Columbine Glen Avenue
- The parking lot is not a “Hug’n’Go” zone, please do not drive through and drop-off by blocking designated parking spots for families with disabilities
- To ensure student and bus safety, there is no parking on Columbine Glen Avenue in the circle section or to the East of it
- Please allow for enough time! Patience is appreciated.