Slice of Peiffer
Chloe 6th Grade.MOV
Theo 6th Grade.MOV
Trying to find alternative ways to pay the tuition for your child’s Outdoor Lab? The Labs Card Program may be just the ticket.
Here’s a great opportunity to help you pay the Outdoor Lab fee for your child’s sixth grade adventure at little cost to you! King Soopers AND Safeway will donate four and a half percent (4.5%) of the amount you load on your card(s) to the Outdoor Lab Foundation. The Foundation holds the funds in a separate account until requested by your school to pay for your child’s Outdoor Lab Fee. Any amount raised above the fee or after the cutoff is used by the Foundation to support the Outdoor Lab Program. The Lab Cards program has been successful for the schools and parents who have participated in previous years; the program raised more than $250,000 for participating families last year!Students in Kindergarten through sixth grade are eligible to participate; the typical family raise the costs the fee for Outdoor Lab in 12-18 months. Click on the link below to fill out an application. Get started today!!!
2014-2015 Kindergarten Information
Peiffer’s kindergarten programs, which include:
• 5-Day (M-F) full-day program - this will be a tuition-based program $300/month,
• 5-Day AM (M-F) mornings-only program
• 5-Day PM (M-F) afternoons-only program (this option is only offered if student enrollment requires an additional class; if we need to add an afternoon class, the option to move from the AM class may or may not be optional and may involve a lottery)
- Student must be five (5) years old by October 1
- Student Information Card
- New Kindergartner Information form (available below or at the school)
- Original birth certificate (we will copy it)
- Immunization record
- Proof of residence (an official piece of mail received at your residence, such as a utility bill)
- If applying for the full-day Kindergarten class, a deposit is required of $300 (amount subject to change). This amount is equal to one month's tuition and will be applied to the last month of Kindergarten (usually May) if accepted into the full-day class.
- If applying to the full-day class, Full-Day Kindergarten Contract and deposit (described above)
- If you are applying to attend Peiffer and live out of our designated area, you also need to submit a Choice Enrollment Application.
Below are link to registration forms
Principal Secretary 303-982-4830
Attendance Secretary 303-982-3911
Cafeteria Manager 303-982-4832
START TIME: 8:40 AM
TARDY BELL: 8:45 AM
DISMISSAL TIME: 3:20 PM
AM KINDERGARTEN: 8:40 - 11:20 AM
PM KINDERGARTEN: 12:40 - 3:20 PM