Transcript Requests

If you graduated from McLain within the past three years, or if you withdrew from McLain during the current school year, you may request a copy of your transcript by calling the counseling secretary, at 303-982-7462.
If you graduated more than three years ago, or if you withdrew from Jefferson County Public Schools before this year, please contact the Student Records Center at 303-982-6715 or visit to complete a records request form.