1. Learn about the programs offered at McLain.
2. Call and ask questions if necessary.
3. Complete the Online Application.
4. Once Online Applications are received Mclain staff will review them. You may be contacted about submitting additional information. Returning all paperwork in a timely fashion is important to maintaining your position on the Wait List.
5. McLain staff will contact you and either either invite you to orientation, or contact you via mail or phone call to inform you that you were either not accepted or that you were placed on our Wait List.
6. Those invited to attend Orientation are REQUIRED to attend with their parent/guardian. At that time a more detailed explaination of the programs and expectations will be offered as well as pay fees.
7. Students and parent/guardian will sign a performance contract focused on Attendance and Academic Expectations to complete the enrollment process.