PLEASE USE ONE SLOT PER STUDENT AND LIST THE NAME OF THE STUDENT.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE AGE REQUIREMENTS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASSES.
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN YOUR STUDENT UP FOR MULTIPLE CLASSES IN THE SAME TIME SLOT. THIS IS UNFAIR TO OTHER STUDENTS TRYING TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES. IF STUDENTS ARE SIGNED UP FOR MULTIPLE CLASSES THE GT DEPT WILL RANDOMLY DELETE THE REGISTRATION FOR ONE OF THE CLASSES.
- Classes begin at 8:30 and end at 3:30.
- Please be prompt when dropping off and picking up.
- Before and after school care is not available.
- Scholarships are limited and not guaranteed.
- Proof of financial need (this is optional and will not lesson your chances of receiving a scholarship if documentation is not provided).
- Decision notifications will be sent to all applicants via email by April 5, 2017.
- Quarter Day (1.5 hours of daily instruction) - $135
- Half Day (3 hours of daily instruction) - $250
- Three Quarter Day (4.5 hours of daily instruction + lunch time) - $325
- Full Day (6 hours of daily instruction + lunch time) - $400
- Some courses have an additional fee or materials request. Please see the course descriptions for details.
- Jeffco students will be billed through their Jeffco accounts and payments should be made through Parent Portal: Access Jeffco Connect by June 1, 2017.
- Payment must be made in full by the start of classes in order to be able to attend.
- For out of district students, call to pay by credit card, send check or money order payable to Jeffco Schools GT prior to July 1, 2017 to:
Gifted & Talented Department
1829 Denver West Dr. #27
Golden, CO 80401
If you have questions regarding fees, please contact:
All classes are all 2 weeks long
Supervised Lunch & Recess
Session 1/2 Day AM (considered 2 Sessions)
Session 1/2 Day PM (considered 2 Sessions)