Click here to see the video of our groundbreaking ceremony on Friday, March 6, 2015
2014-15 Green Mountain Elementary Registration
Our registration will be all online this year!
If you are a NEW Family to Green Mountain and/or Jeffco:
Please complete Step 1, 4, 5, and 6
Come into Green Mountain and bring with you:
Copy of Birth Certificate
Copy of Immunization Records
Two Proofs of Residency (Utility Bills, Lease Agreement, or Mortgage Statement)
If you are an EXISTING Family of Green Mountain's:
Please complete Steps 1 - 6
STEP 1 - Update your household information on Jeffco Connect
- Jeffco Connect is an online student information program that needs to be updated, saved, and submitted.
- Follow all directions carefully!
- If you forgot your user name and password, please call the Green Mountain office at 303-982-9380 so that we may assist you with obtaining a new password.
- Once in the system, click on your student and review ALL 7 tabs on the left side. Use "SAVE" between each tab and "SUBMIT" when ALL 7 tabs are reviewed and updated. The school can't access your changes until you hit "submit". You MUST do this series of steps for EACH student who attends Jeffco Public Schools in your household. PLEASE make sure that you are reviewing each contact and making corrections to how you would like to be contacted by School Messenger in emergency and non-emergency situations.
- If you are New to Jeffco please select new to Jeffco when you enter JeffcoConnect and it will give you directions to add your student(s) to our system. You will need to provide Fremont with your student's birth certificate, current immunization record, and proof of residency (a utility bill and/or lease/mortgage agreement, and a valid driver's license).
STEP 2 - Pay your fees using Jeffco Student Payment through Jeffco Connect - Available JULY 28, 2014
- You may pay your Green Mountain 2014-15 classroom fees and the bus fees if applicable beginning on Monday, July 28th. Jeffco Student Payment NO LONGER charges a $2.00 convenience fee for this service.
- You may also pay your fees at Green Mountain by coming into the Main Office. We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- To access Jeffco Student Fee Payment click on the Jeffco Connect link above. Once you are logged into Jeffco Connect, click on the "Jeffco Student Fee Payment" link on the left side, DO NOT select a student's name or you will not be able to view the Jeffco Student Fee Payment link.
STEP 3 - Make a Deposit into Meal Pay Using Jeffco Connect
- Lunch is served from 11:05 - 1:05 each day to our Kindergarten-6th grade students. The cost for a hot lunch is $2.75.
- While in JeffcoConnect select "home" on the left side to access other systems or click on icon below.
STEP 4 - Interested in information about Free and Reduced Lunch?
- Click here to go to the online Free & Reduced application. Please note that you must select which programs you would like your information shared with. If you choose not to select all the programs your information will not be properly shared with us and we may contact you to collect your fees. If you should have questions, please feel contact our office at 303-982-9380.
STEP 5 - Other Important 2014-15 School Information
- Student/Parent Handbook
- 2014-15 School Calendar
- 2014-15 Grades K-6 School Supply List (If you need school supply assistance the Jeffco Action Center will be having a school supply distribution in August.)
- Review the Code of Conduct and go over with your students prior to the first day of school.
STEP 6 - PTA Information
- Welcome to the Green Mountain's Parent Teacher Association! We are the Falcons. Green Mountain's PTA is comprised of parents, teachers, and staff. We aim to facilitate the highest potential involvement at Green Mountain. Participation levels vary and no amount of involvement is too small.
- PTA will send home membership envelopes in Monday folders. Membership is $9 per individual.