MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
If you are concerned about a crisis outside of school hours, please contact 911 or one of the following resources:
Jefferson Center for Mental Health: 24/7 phone support for those in crisis (303) 425-0300
Colorado Crisis Services: phone or text message support for mental health, substance use or emotional help
1-844-493-TALK (8255) or text the word "Talk" to the number 38255
**GMHS offers a variety of mental health support groups for students who request it. The age of consent for a student to receive counseling services without parental consent is 15 in CO. If you have questions or do not wish for your student to participate in any support groups with or without your consent, please contact your student's grade-level counselor.
COUNSELOR REQUEST FORM- If you are in 9th-11th grade ONLY and would like to talk to your counselor, fill out this form to be called out of class. If this is an emergency, come to the counseling office immediately.
Counseling Department Announcements
Are you a sophomore, junior or senior who is interested in being an Outdoor Lab Leader? If so, fill out this Application and these Medical Forms and turn them in to Mrs. Slaughter in the counseling office to be considered for the 19-20 school year.
- REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS FOR SPRING 2020 DUE TO CLOSURE
- If you need a transcript sent to you or a school, please contact your counselor
- You must completer your Senior ICAP for graduation and so we know where to send your final transcript
- If you are reporting any scholarship info, please reach out to Ms. Ketchum at email@example.com
- Don't forget to check the Future Center Website regularly for scholarships and other useful information!
- For more information on applying to college, requesting transcripts, looking for scholarships, and anything college related, check out the CLASS OF 2020 WEBSITE