1. Login to Jeffco Connect here. Click on student's name, verify and update information and click submit.
2. Jefferson County Public Schools conduct code
3. In order for students to have access to Jeffco's Network on personally owned devices, both parents and students must agree to opt-in to the network through Jeffco Connect. Once both the student and parent/guardian opt-in, students will be able to set up their devices to connect to the network. Please click here for detailed information.
4.If desired, you can download the Evergreen Middle School App onto your iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or Windows device. For initial setup choose United States, Colorado, Evergreen Middle School.
With our new app, you can:
5. Stay on Jeffco Connect, click on Home, Student Fee Payment link and pay school fees (available beginning Monday, August 1, 2016), including bus fees. Get additional information about online fee payment here. Please be aware that fees charged for electives will reflect your student’s assigned classes for both semesters!
6. Click on Meal Pay to prepay school meals.
7. If applicable, complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Program application. This application can also be used to apply for waivers for school fees, transportation fees and Outdoor Lab fees if the appropriate selections are made on the form.
8. Review and update health and immunization information.
9. See fee sheets and supply lists below.
10. Please support PTA by becoming a member: