Need a transcript?
Former Students:  

Current Students:
  • "Unofficial" transcripts are available in Campus Portal (log in as student or parent) under "Reports"
  • Official transcripts for current students:  You need to visit the EHS College and Career center and fill out the blue transcript request form.  That form must be turned in with $5.  You need one form per request (per college application, etc.) and $5 per form.  Allow at least 5 business days to process.