Calendar Viewing Options
| What's New, Important, & Upcoming
Let's Keep Our Kids Safe!
At Dakota Ridge we strive to be prepared for any type of emergency. Our School Response Team attends district trainings each year, engages in emergency drills once per month with our students and staff, and meets to discuss how drills went and what we can do to get better and better. We are asking you, the parents, to be a part of our endeavor to be prepared. Please note the following items and open the document below which covers in detail our Standard Response Protocol measures so you too will be well informed in case of an emergency. Thank you for being a part of our team!
Safety & Security
- Most important, be certain to update your contact information through JeffcoConnect in order to receive communications from our school and/or the district. Be certain names of people authorized to pick up your students are updated as well.
- Go over the Standard Response Protocol document with your son/daughter.
- Talk to your son/daughter about what to do, where to meet, and how to contact you in an emergency.
- Notify your school if you see a dangerous or suspicious situation at school.
- Always bring your photo identification when visiting our school or coming to pick up your son/daughter.
SAFE2TELL® is designed to help students anonymously report any threatening behavior that endangers them, their friends, family, or the community. Call 877-542-7233 to get help.