You will find links to all the student logins and assessment tools under the Student Resources tab.
Continue to look here for updated items related to students.
You will also find a link to the Password Reset Tool needed in case you forget your current password.
For Students: Reset Your Password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it to something you know by using our password reset tool. However,this option only works if you have previously registered with the password reset tool prior to forgetting your password.
If you have not registered with the password reset tool and have forgotten your password, you will need to contact your school.
Instructions: How to reset your password:
Step 1: Point your browser at https://password.jeffco.k12.co.us, or click the above button.
Step 2: Type in your student ID and then click on the ‘Log in’ button.
Step 3: Click on ‘I Forgot My Password’ button.
Step 4: Click on ‘Change passwords’.
- Answer all questions correctly and then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Type your new password and confirm by typing your new password again.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters to meet requirements for all systems.
- Click on ‘Change passwords’ button.
- You will get a message that says, ”Your passwords were successfully changed on all targets.”
- Click on ‘Close this window’ button.