News & Announcements
1. Students understand that science is a search for patterns in nature and that these patterns suggest broad concepts which link the scientific disciplines.
2. Students know that science is a framework for understanding the natural world based on experimentation and logical analysis. Students understand the processes of scientific investigation and are able to design, conduct, communicate, and evaluate such investigations. Students use their understanding of science in a decision-making process.
3. Students know and understand interrelationships among science, technology, and human activity and how these affect the world.
4. Students know and understand the structure, processes, and interactions of Earth's systems and the dynamics of the solar system and the universe.
5. Students know and understand the characteristics and structure of living things, the processes of life, and how living things interact with each other and their environment.
6. Students know and understand common properties, forms, interactions, and transformations of matter and energy.