The Learning Center is a place to supplement or enhance classroom instruction by providing students with individualized help in various curricular areas.
- The Conifer High School Learning Center is a Response to Intervention model to provide individualized instruction.
- The Learning Center is a place for all students to come for help in various curricular areas.
- The Learning Center is a for one-on-one instruction / guidance.
- The Learning Center is a place where students will feel comfortable asking questions and seeking help.
- The Learning Center is a place for students in academic trouble to receive intense instruction and guidance in order to competently complete work.
Andrew Freza, Department Leader
*preferred contact method
Get a Pass