- The attendance line (303-982-5240) is available 24 hours a day. Please leave your student's name, date of the absence, reason for the absence and your relationship to the student on the recording. If your student has been mistakenly marked absent for a class, it is the student's responsiblility to speak with that teacher and clear the issue.
- All calls must be received by 2:00 P.M. of the day following the absence.
- A list of acceptable reasons for an absence may be found in the Jeffco Code of Conduct. Skipping one class to work on another class and Senior Ditch Day are not valid excuses.
- All students are required to sign in/out in the main office when arriving late or leaving the building for appointments and/or early dismissals.
- To arrange an early dismissal for your student, please call the main office (303-982-5255) at least 30 minutes prior to the dismissal time. The office will send a pass to release your student from class.
- Pre-arranged absence forms are available in the counseling office.