What is the Classroom Dashboard?
The Classroom Dashboard is an online platform that provides information that is academically relevant, actionable, and secure. Each stakeholder (parent, student, teacher, and administrator) will have a unique dashboard containing information that supports student learning. Specifically, the Classroom Dashboard will
● provide efficient and effective data integration,
● create timely communication structures to support student learning,
● provide instructional recommendations for student learning and intervention,
● provide just-in-time professional development recommendations for teachers, and
● include components of our curriculum tool and Infinite Campus to enable more efficient use of teacher time.
For best performance, use Google Chrome as your internet browser.
Please access this Parent Quick Start Guide or Student Quick Start Guide to get started with the Dashboard.
Access the Changing Term on Current Student Grades Report to modify settings and see the current term grades. NOTE: This applies only to the student dashboard view options.
Parents: please access this Dashboard Parent Video Tutorial for a quick guided tour of the Classroom Dashboard. This includes information on checking student grades.
Parents: For a more advanced information on adding reports to your Dashboard pages within Classroom Dashboard, view the Customizing Your Dashboard Reports Video Tutorial.
Questions or Technical Issues? Please contact the point person at your child's school; they will then be able to elevate the concern appropriately.
Have a great idea? We want to know! Please share ideas about how to improve or enhance the Dashboard via this Enhancement Form. Do not enter bugs or issues that are preventing you from using the basic functionality.