Greetings ENG 836 Students!
I want to welcome you to this site. It is my goal to establish the most positive, challenging, joyful, enriching classroom environment possible. To support our work in the classroom, I will also be posting resources and assignments on this site. And, more importantly, so will you! This site will also be hosting your work and your ideas.
As we proceed in class, please share your suggestions, questions or concerns with me after class, during office hours, or contact me by telephone or email. I want to hear from you.
After studying in the linked learning community of ESL 400 and LIBR 100, I plan to enroll in the College for Working Adults program at the college!
7. Guess Speaker in classroom, Tuesday, 11/6: Please be on time!
6. Meet in 9-206 on Thursday, 10/4 and Tuesday, 10/9
5. Meet in the Library Classroom on Tuesday, 9/25
4. MEET IN 9-206 (Thursday 9/20)
3. Meet in 9-206 on Thursday, 8/30
2. See Work Plan page, Thursday, 8/23 for PDF link of HELA!
1. Meet in 9-206 on Thursday