INSTRUCTIONS: Please follow these instructions for completion of the Jenkins County School System application process:
For Classified Positions (All jobs other than teacher or administrator):
1. Please write or type your responses for all information on page 1.
2. Provide copies of scores for all passed assessments (CDL, Food Service or other)
3. If applying for Para Professional position, copy of transcript showing two or more years of college or copy of current teaching certificate.
For Certified Positions (All teacher and / or administrator positions):
1. Please complete an online Teach Georgia application.
2. Please complete a JCSS Application (click the link on the left side of this page). Write or type your responses for all information on pages 1 through 3 of the application.
3. Unofficial copies of your transcripts should be submitted with your initial application. If hired, sealed transcripts will be required for your personnel file.
4. Provide copies of scores for all passed assessments (GACE, Para Professional, JROTC or other).
5. Provide three references using the JCSS Reference Check Form (click the link on the left side of this page). References should be obtained from unrelated persons with knowledge of your professional experience, skills, and qualifications related to the position for which you are applying.
6. All applications MUST be signed.
If you are recommended for a position, you will be required to complete a Criminal Records Check.
Criminal Records Check Process:
Follow this process for completion of the Criminal Records Check:
a) Bring $52.50 in exact change to Cassandra or Gena at the JCSS Central Office and receive the Fingerprint Form.
b) Make an appointment with the Jenkins County Sheriff’s Department to complete your state and FBI criminal records check.
c) Bring your Fingerprint Form back to Cassandra or Gena at the JCSS Central Office.
d) Review the attached documents, "Non-Criminal Justice Applicant's Privacy Rights" and "Privacy Act Statement".