Proud to be a Jaguar!
- Students have the opportunity to take up to 60 college credit hours while enrolled at JA
- 18 different technology courses
Extensive fine arts programs
Challenging elective courses
Rated "Excellent" by the Colorado Dept of Education in 2004-2005 and 2008-2009
Been awarded the John Irwin Award three times.
- Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award from the Colorado Department of Education. This award recognizes the top 8 percent of schools in the sate, based on longitudinal student growth across 3 years.
- Ranked the #1 Senior High and the #3 Junior High in Jefferson County for 2011-2012
- Is a safe environment for students. 94% of our students report that they feel safe at school.
- 98 to 100% Graduation Rate since 2010.
- JA Graduates have averaged over $3.1 million each year in scholarship awards.
- 1 National Merit Scholarship Finalist, 2 National Merit Semi-Finalists
- 1 Boettcher Scholar Winner
- 3 Daniels' Fund Awards
- Over 60% of our faculty have earned a Master's Degree or higher.
- On average, our teachers have been working with students for over ten years and are all Highly Qualified.
High expectations supported by strict behavior code
- Student police each others' behavior
- Small school where everyone is known
- Amazing coaching staff
- Competitive sports programs
- Boys' Soccer District Qualifier
- Girls' Golf, League Champion and State Qualifier
- Boys' Golf, State Qualifier
- Cross Country, State Qualifier
- Track and Field, State Qualifier
- Post season play for all our sports teams
- Junior high competitive sports programs
- Boys Soccer, Qualifier Middle School League
- Boys Basketball, 7th Grade Team - Middle School League Championship