Sites with many generators
- Seventh Sanctum - names, descriptions, etc.
- Serendipity - very similar to the above (was inspired by it), mostly fantasy and Les Misrables
- Abulafia - a host of random generators in a wiki
- Donjon - has many generators some generic, some for d20, some for D&D 4th edition and some for Sci-Fi.
- ChaoticShiny - Also inspired by Seventh Sanctum. Hannah also produces tables on pdf and sells them.
- Warpcore SF - has some generators in its fiction section
- Chris Pound's Language Machine - has names, spells, kung-fu moves and much more
- Manfred's little generator page - NPCs, background, horses, and other stuff
- NBOS Inspiration Pad Online - has many generators (all downloadable as Inspiration Pad Pro tables): name, NPCs, encounters, and more
- Some generators and links
- PBE Games has retro character generator, gem generator, Diaspora cluster builder and many dice rollers
- The Red Dragon Inn has dice rollers, name generators, town generator, gem generator, fantasy service generator, and star trek tools
- Inkwell Ideas has random city map, random dungeon, random village, random superhero and more
- Mathmegician has random treasure, D&D random town, and random weather
- Age of Fables has random region map generator, plot, and adventure ideas
- Phantasia has Harn related generators: manor, map, household, vessel, and weather
- RPG World has a few generators: adventure seed, moral dilemma, npc description, tavern, blacksmith, temple, herb, and potion
- Ian Toltz has many generators. For D&D 4e and earlier versions, also some tools.
- DMTools has generators and tool for the overburdened DM
- Mithril and Mages has many generators, a good many for Labyrinth Lord, some for modern, and some for CyberPunk 2020.
- Springhole has many generators for roleplaying and writing (names, plots, characters, and many more)
- The Generator Blog is a blog that houses links to many generators around the web
- EN World has a section for generators
- The Last Gasp has the the 7th order of the random generator - a section with many random generators (mostly suitable for OSR)
Planets and System Generators
Plots, Hooks, Seeds, etc.
Cities, Towns & Villages Generators
World, Region, and Wilderness Generators