DragonFly MAX Tutorial
DragonFly MAX is an electronic health record designed to save you time and ensure the athlete is healthy and ready to participate in athletic competition.
Athletes, Parents, School Admins, and Coaches can download the app from the App Store or Google Play!
Use DAC's school code - ZP7VC9
Please watch the video above or follow the directions below.
- Click the link, then click "Do My Forms" and follow prompts to the sign-up page.
- On the sign-up page, click "Sign Up for Free."
- Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
- Enter your child's School Code (ZP7VC9) when prompted and confirm this is the correct school.
- Click "Add a Child" in the DragonFly MAX website, then follow the prompts to create your child's profile and complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
- After completing your child's forms, you can review his/her profile OR add another child's profile.
Dorsey Attendance Center's School Code - ZP7VC9