posted Mar 22, 2010, 3:51 PM by Robert Howe
updated Mar 23, 2010, 1:48 PM
The following servers/services are scheduled for maintenance during the weekly Tuesday Information Technology Services (ITS) maintenance window:
8:00 pm through 6:00 am (note the earlier start time)
11:00 pm through 6:00 am
- Banner Production Systems including BengalWeb
- TigerTracks (production and TestDev)
- Identity Management Systems
- TIGERi Training Scheduling System
- Google Apps at ISU account creation system
- MyISU and Faculyt/STaff Tools queuing system
Moodle ISU will be unavailable during the maintenance window in order to install a new AMP stack and update Moodle application code.
Banner Productions Systems including BengalWeb will be down for a portion of the maintenance window in order to update SAN firmware.
All other listed services will be unavailable for a portion of the maintenance window in order to install security patches.