Contact & Profiles:
- Phone: (208) 282-5841[Lab]
(208) 244-4357 [Cell]
- Office: 316/317 Gale Life Sciences Building
- PhD Biology (enrolled in Fall,2010) at ISU.
- Research Associate in Panacea Biotec Ltd. (Vaccine & Bio-pharmaceutical Division), New Delhi, India. [2009-10].
- MS in Biotechnology, National University of Ireland (University College Cork), Ireland [2007-08]
- Bachelor in Engineering (BE) in Biotechnology, Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana, India [2003-07]
Research:My Research is to study the key role of synaptic proteins in idiopathic Autism. It includes designing of a protein-protein interaction network associated with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and analyzing it with various bioinformatics tools. Also, using in vitro and molecular biology approach, the expression of key synaptic proteins is analyzed under the effect of psychoactive pharmaceuticals at environmental concentrations.
Assistantship - Anatomy and Physiology Biology Lab 301 & 302.
Teaching Assistantship - Introduction to Biology Lab 101
G, Kaushik G, O'Sullivan SM, Healy V: Gamma-melanocyte
stimulating hormone regulates the expression and cellular localization of epithelial
sodium channel in inner medullary collecting duct cells. Peptides 2013, 47(0):54-59.