Changing to DHCP on a MAC
1. Pick System Preferences from your object dock on the bottom.
2. Pick the Network options menu.
1. If you don’t have System Preferences in your object dock, go to Finder > Go > Applications.
2. You’ll find System Preferences near the bottom of the window that opens.
1. Pick your connection (Ethernet in this case).
2. In the Configure drop down menu, choose Using DHCP.
3. Click Apply. You’re done. You can now close your settings.
You can also download a PDF of these instructions for reference at a later time.
IT Support >