Independent School District #97
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Head Baseball Coach
Moose Lake/Willow River is seeking a Head Baseball Coach to lead its Baseball program and coach at the varsity level.
● Ability to effectively manage a Baseball Program ● Provide expertise in program and goal development
● Ability to coach varsity baseball ● Previous baseball coaching experience preferred but not required
● Ability to work with and lead staff of assistant coaches ● Head Coach Certified or ability to complete MSHSL program is required ● Ability to teach baseball skills and prepare a team
● Ability to establish player discipline ● Ability to communicate effectively with assistant coaches, players, parents, and administration ● Adherence to Moose Lake Willow River Athletic Handbook
● Provide positive leadership and present self and baseball program in a professional manner with class at all times
START DATE: March 11, 2019 Pitchers can report.
March 18, 2019 is the first official practice date.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: DECEMBER 21, 2018
Interviews to be held early in January 2019
Please direct applications or questions to:Tony Andres Athletic Director Moose Lake Community School4812 County Rd 10 Moose Lake, MN 55767 email@example.com(218) 485-4435 ext. 1613
Full-Time Route Bus Driver
Position closes November 19th.
Starts January 2, 2019.
Interested applicants should fill out an application form in the District Office. CDL w/school bus and passenger endorsement preferred, but will train the right candidate. Clean driving record, background check and drug testing required.
Substitute Custodians/Housekeepers Needed
Please fill out an application in the district office. Questions can be directed to Doug Wolff, Custodial Supervisor, at 218-485-4435 ext. 1416.
Part-time Registered Nurse
Moose LAke Elementary School has an immediate opening for a P/T Registered Nurse. This RN position requires working with an elementary age student in the classroom and assisting with personal care needs. This position is open until filled. If you are interested please call Kraig Konietzko, Elementary Principal @ 485-4435 ext. 1116.
Position: K-12 Substitute Teachers
Must have current teaching license or a four-year college degree and ability to obtain a short call substitute license from the MN Department of Education. If interested, please complete the attached application form.