Independent School District #97
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Head Varsity Girls Volleyball Coach
Moose Lake Community School and the Moose Lake-Willow River
Rebels are seeking a Head Girls Volleyball Coach to lead its volleyball
program and coach at the varsity level.
● Ability to effectively manage a volleyball program
● Provide expertise in program and goal development
● Ability to coach varsity volleyball
● Previous volleyball coaching experience preferred but not required
● Ability to work with and lead staff of assistant coaches
● Head Coach Certified or ability to complete MSHSL program is required
● Ability to teach volleyball skills and prepare a team
● Ability to establish player discipline
● Ability to communicate effectively with assistant coaches, players, parents,
● Adherence to Moose Lake-Willow River Athletic Handbook
● Provide positive leadership and present self and volleyball program in a
professional manner with class at all times
START DATE: Immediately after hire
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MAY 31, 2019
Please send résumé or direct questions to:
Moose Lake Schools
4812 County Rd 10
Moose Lake, MN 55767
(218) 485-4435 ext. 1613
High School Teacher
Moose Lake Community School is seeking a full-time High School Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must hold an appropriate MN teaching license in either Business or Social Studies.
Applicants must hold an appropriate MN teaching license. Qualified applicants should complete the Application Form here and submit it along with a letter of interest, resume, credentials, licensure, and letters of recommendation to:
Moose Lake School ISD #97,
4812 County Road 10, Moose Lake, MN 55767.
Position closes May 21, 2019.
Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist
.6 FTE Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist for 2019-2020
PreK-12 Speech-Language Pathologist license preferred
Salary will be based on the teacher’s contract
Positions close April 11th.
Qualified individuals should complete the application form (available in the District Office or here)
and submit along with a Letter of Interest, Resume, and three Letters of Recommendation to:
Bob Indihar, Superintendent
Moose Lake School
4812 County Road 10
Moose Lake, MN 55767
Substitute Custodians/Housekeepers Needed
Please fill out an application in the district office. Questions can be directed to Doug Wolff, Custodial Supervisor, at 218-485-4435 ext. 1416.
AM Route Driver
Please fill out an application in the district office. Questions can be directed to Jeff Olson,Transportation Supervisor, at 218-485-8266
Position: K-12 Substitute Teachers
Must have current teaching license or a four-year college degree and ability to obtain a short call substitute license from the MN Department of Education. If interested, please complete the attached application form.