We are very excited to start the 2016 Volleyball Season at Cambridge Middle School! The program offers introductory skill training as well as advanced skill development. There two middle school teams, 7th and 8th grade. Each are comprised of A and B teams, which are skill level based. Please view the 2016 Practice and Game Schedule as well as Practice Expectations. Contact Coach Piel with any questions or concerns.
Practice Schedule Update:
- No Practice - Wednesday, August 31st (WEB Training)
- Thursday, September 1st, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- No Practice - Tuesday, September 6th (WEB Orientation)
- Wednesday, September 7th - 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Register for Volleyball Today!
Visit the Cambridge-Isanti Sports Link to register online. All players must have an up to date physical exam and complete all paperwork and fees prior to practicing/playing.
Enroll in Remind!
Sign up for "Remind" to receive text/email updates on important information such as fundraiser due dates, pick-up times after games, etc. Click here to enroll.
Important Game Info:
- A team plays first on Tuesday games and B team plays first on Thursday games
- It is expected that parents are ready and waiting to pick up their daughter at CMS after away games
- NOTE: If you plan to take your daughter home after an away game - a note written by the player's parent or an email must be given to the coach prior to the game