Providing literature, information, and instruction to Lincoln Park
students, staff, and community.
Susan Solin ~ Media Specialist
Lincoln Park Library Hours: 8:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Students may check out 2 books per day, with a total of 5 books out at a time.
- Library materials may be renewed.
- Students with overdue materials may not check out books until their account is cleared:
-Students may return overdue materials.
-Students may pay for lost materials.
-Students may work in the media center after school on "work days" to compensate the library for lost/missing
materials. Their account will be credited $5.00 per hour worked. Work Days are Wednesdays and Fridays.
Lincoln Park Media Center now offers eBooks for check-out!
You can use your computer, iPad, Tablet, Nook or Kindle, iPhone or Smartphone
To be able to read while connected to Internet:
- On this page, click on Destiny (online Catalog) in the menu on top.
- Log in with your District ID and Password
- You can read the book on your computer or choose to check it out.
- Checkouts are for two weeks, after which the eBook will disappear from your computer
To be able to read offline:
- Go to the App Store or Google
Play, and download the app Follett Brytewave K-12 Edition
- (it looks like
the blue and white flame icon)
- Log in with your District ID
and Password and in the website box, type wbb26831
- Checkouts are for two weeks,
after which the eBook will disappear from your device