CROW WING COUNTY FAMILY COLLABORATIVE
Lori Cronquist and Crystal Roste are the Family Collaborative Workers, located next to the nurse’s office. Lori and Crystal help students who are struggling with issues in school or at home. They can provide skills to overcome daily obstacles which sometimes prevent students from being a successful student in the school. Lori and Crystal are also able to help students/families obtain clothes, shoes, coats, food, etc. Feel free to stop in and talk to either of them, if you need help or have questions. If they don’t have the solution to a student’s or family’s issue, they link them with other area resources that can help. Some of those resources are:
- Bridges of Hope – Connections to community programs
- Crisis Line – Feeling sad, lonely, angry, etc? Crisis Line listens 24/7
- Crow Wing County PublicHealth – WIC, Countywide health programs and prevention services
- Crow Wing County FinancialAssistance – Food support, cash and medical assistance
- GraceUnit at St. Joseph Medical Center – Inpatient behavioral health assistance
- Kinship Partners – Youth mentoring program
- Lakes Area PregnancySupport – Pregnant or think you’re pregnant and not sure what to do?
- Lutheran Social Services (LSS) – Housing, energy assistance, youth support, etc
- New Pathway’s – Homeless and need help?
- Pequot Lakes Food Shelf – Food program
- Salvation Army – Food, lodging, transportation, household goods, etc
- SexualAssault Services – Have you been a victim of sexual assault or maybe aren’t sure?
- Tri-County Community Action (TCC) – Food, housing and transportation support; loan/savings support
- Women’s Center – Battered women’s program