The AgMIP Rice Pilot Team Annual Meeting/Workshop will be held on December 3-5, 2012 at the IRRI Headquarters, Los Baños, Philippines for invited participants. The actual meeting/workshop spans 3 days, while additional 2 days (December 6-7) are requested to the team leaders for finalizing the outline of publication and research proposal.
The goals of the annual meeting/workshop are to:
- Discuss and outline publications;
- Identify the weaknesses of rice models, the research topics, and the potential donors;
- Initiate the development of research project;
- Implement the rice modeling network; and
- Further enhance collaborations.