Counseling Home‎ > ‎


Students interested in playing collegiate sports for Division I or II schools must register through the NCAA Eligibility Center at the end of their junior year.  See the Quick Reference Sheet in the attachments below.

Students should request a credit workup from counseling during their 10th grade year in order to register for the correct classes for their 11th & 12th grade years.  It is recommended that students take at least 4 core courses (math, science, social science and English) each year, 9-12.  Foreign language can also be used as an "additional" course.

Ava Chamberlain,
Sep 30, 2014, 7:34 AM