|Thank you to the PTSA for awarding us the gift of new furniture! Students are able to collaborate and use their devices in our comfortable new space.|
| BE IN TOUCH
Phone: 630-428-7000 x 5940
Mary Ann Leitch
How To Clean Your Chromebook Screen
Use distilled water to clean the screen. Tap water has minerals that can damage the screen or leave a film.
Don’t make the cleaning cloths too wet. Dripping liquid could damage the chromebook.
Let all liquids dry before shutting the lid.
Rebecca Caudill Voting
- anyone that has read 3 or more of this year's Caudill Nominations gets to cast their vote
- online voting will occur for the first time; the link to the ballot will be available on Friday, February 24th
Scholastic Book Fair
May 1st - 3rd
- book fair hours are 8:00 - 3:00
- get your summer reading books at a great, great price
| ABOUT US
- Our Green Screen Studio will enhance your multimedia projects.
- We have eBook and audio titles through OverDrive! Download the app.
- Our Stand-Post-Print station is available for quick online access before and after school or between classes.
- We created a new space for you to relax and read in our new comfy chairs. Bring a laptop along with your group members and work on your collaborative project.